A game of laser tag is a lot of fun. It involves lots of moving around, shooting, scoring, and laughing. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment-to-moment play of a match.
To ensure that the fun continues for everyone, there are some rules all players need to abide by. Only by following these rules can all players play in a fun, fair and safe environment.
Rules and Regulations in a Game of Laser Tag
- No contact between any of the players.
- Inappropriate language for kids should always be discouraged.
- There must be no running through the laser skirmish arena as it increases the risk of slipping and falling onto other individuals.
- There should be no jumping as it can lead to serious injury.
- Lying down or kneeling in the location is fine. Though prolonged lying may lead other players to trip over and fall.
- You must hold the laser with both hands.
- Your vest must never be blocked.
- No blocking the vest sensors.
Playing laser tag at Lazer Maze is an exciting way to throw a birthday party, encourage team building, or spruce up a corporate meeting. To ensure fun, these rules need to be followed by everyone. Only by doing this can we make the event truly memorable!